Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its Never tooooo Late!!

Have you even met someone who was pregnant eons ago say, "this is from the baby"....and their child is like 22 lol. Just kidding:) but I do know of people who have used having  a baby until the wheels of that excuse falls off...but we all have excuses that we use for crutches....I'm too old, I'm too busy, I'm too tired... the list is endless... so after seeing this video of this 90 something year old woman breaking records and living her life...i thought I would tackle this one "it's never too late....and you're never too old."  Thanks Shelley B for sending this inpsirational story and clip my way.

Check it out! A 90+ young woman is breaking sprinting records! She started running at 67 years old! This is truly awesome! A true testament that its never too late to start at anything. All we have to do is take the first step:)



The ultimate power to healthy living is to believe...and keep trying...knowing and believing that its never too late!!

Whats one thing that you can start today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment