Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dreams, to be or not to be

At the top of every year, I construct an illustrative dream board noting my dreams goals and aspirations. Flashback, to last year's dream board, at the top of the year, I had a word on there that said Grammy. In May 2012, I took a picture with the word Grammy at my album release party (we wrote down our dreams and posed with them). Just so you know, my dream is to be awarded a grammy:). Now, a year later I'm sitting for the flight to Cali to attend the Grammys:) Wowzers! God is truly awesome:) Now, I'm not being a awarded with a Grammy YET, but I am preparing myself to accept the award with this trip. It's all a process... And our process is predicated on the decisions we make or not make.

Faith without works is ... Dead. So in essence, every belief or dream, should have a supportive action.... Without the supportive action steps, dream float away and seem unreachable. I started with a dream and a word. Once I said It was a goal, i took action steps to achieve it (i.e renew my grammy membership, attend more events, connect with like minded folks, etc). No magic wand made it happen, but my actions to support my beliefs made it happen. Now, I haven't received my GRammy yet, and know that its not because I didn't try this year lol (I made the Grammy entry nomination list), . But I'm not afraid (wait I'm lying, sometimes I am) to act on what I believe. I guess it comes down to how bad you want your dream to be or not be.
Welp gotta board the plane ttyl let me know your thoughts

GT









No comments:

Post a Comment